The Ramón y Cajal Scholarship (RyC) is a Spanish program, funded by the Spanish Ministry of Science, that allows outstanding early-career researchers to establish themselves in Spanish research institutions. It is the most prestigious nationally-funded research scholarship to follow a scientific career in Spain. In fact, it is considered the main talent attraction strategy for Spain. Congratulations Josep!
- Dr. Yong Peng has received two prestigious Thesis Awards recognizing and rewarding his excellence in research.November 14, 2023
- A NOx catalyst based on the research carried out in the group reaches the pre-industrial phase in collaboration with ThyssenNovember 14, 2023
- We are part of the MOF2H2 projectNovember 14, 2023
- Two EIC HORIZON PATHFINDER projects grantedNovember 14, 2023
- Two new PERTE projects grantedNovember 14, 2023