European commission has granted the ECO2 Fuel. The project is coordinated by DLR. Among the partners, italian CNR at Mesina, the Technical University of Denmark and the UPV will colaborate with the Chrysler-Fiat research center, Monolithos, Bekaert and Ariema for the development of a gas-liquid electrolyzer to convert CO2 into liquid fuels at preindustrial scale.
- Prof. Hermenegildo García has been named as editorial board member of the Journal “Applied Nano”September 24, 2021
- Ana Primo has offered an interview for the section “They talk about science” published on the UPV websiteSeptember 24, 2021
- Congratulations to the new doctors!September 24, 2021
- 2 publications of the group are among the most cited in the “ACS catalysis” journalMay 26, 2021
- Granting of an X-ray diffractometer coupled to the electron microscope (5 micron resolution)May 26, 2021