The EU project led by Galway University has started in June 2020. The project aims at developing a two-step process for CO2 reduction to fuels under continuous flow. Since photocatalytic reactions are typically slow, the targets are to find selective photocatalysts for the processes that can operate at short contact times.
- Prof. Hermenegildo García has been named as editorial board member of the Journal “Applied Nano”September 24, 2021
- Ana Primo has offered an interview for the section “They talk about science” published on the UPV websiteSeptember 24, 2021
- Congratulations to the new doctors!September 24, 2021
- 2 publications of the group are among the most cited in the “ACS catalysis” journalMay 26, 2021
- Granting of an X-ray diffractometer coupled to the electron microscope (5 micron resolution)May 26, 2021