The EU project led by Galway University has started in June 2020. The project aims at developing a two-step process for CO2 reduction to fuels under continuous flow. Since photocatalytic reactions are typically slow, the targets are to find selective photocatalysts for the processes that can operate at short contact times.
- We are part of the SOLARCO Project: “Solar Energy Driven Catalytic CO2 Reduction”.October 19, 2022
- Hermenegildo Garcia’s group hosted in Valencia the 1st in-person meeting of the ECO2Fuel project.October 19, 2022
- International application PCT/ES2020/070826March 9, 2022
- We are part of the “Photored” Project: “Photocatalytic CO2 reductions by green hydrogen”March 2, 2022
- Prof. Hermenegildo García has been named as editorial board member of the Journal “Applied Nano”September 24, 2021