The EU project led by Galway University has started in June 2020. The project aims at developing a two-step process for CO2 reduction to fuels under continuous flow. Since photocatalytic reactions are typically slow, the targets are to find selective photocatalysts for the processes that can operate at short contact times.
- International application PCT/ES2020/070826March 9, 2022
- We are part of the “Photored” Project: “Photocatalytic CO2 reductions by green hydrogen”March 2, 2022
- Prof. Hermenegildo García has been named as editorial board member of the Journal “Applied Nano”September 24, 2021
- Ana Primo has offered an interview for the section “They talk about science” published on the UPV websiteSeptember 24, 2021
- Congratulations to the new doctors!September 24, 2021