The H2VAL ELECTROLYZER (From the material to the hydrogen generator, electrolyzer advanced electrodes based exclusively in abundant and cheap metals) and DESTACAME (Catalytic decomposition of methane with minimal energy and maximum exploitation of residues) projects funded by the Strategic Projects for Economic Recovery and Transformation (PERTE). The PERTE projects are a new public-private collaboration instrument in which the different public administrations, companies, and research centers collaborate. Its objective is to promote large projects with the capability to boost economic growth, employment, and the competitiveness of the Spanish economy.
- Dr. Yong Peng has received two prestigious Thesis Awards recognizing and rewarding his excellence in research.November 14, 2023
- A NOx catalyst based on the research carried out in the group reaches the pre-industrial phase in collaboration with ThyssenNovember 14, 2023
- We are part of the MOF2H2 projectNovember 14, 2023
- Two EIC HORIZON PATHFINDER projects grantedNovember 14, 2023
- Dr. Josep Albero Sancho appointed as Ramón y Cajal Fellow (2022)November 14, 2023