The MOF2H2 (Metal Organic Frameworks for Hydrogen production by photocatalytic overall water splitting) project is a collaborative effort towards sustainable low carbon hydrogen production. With 10 partners in 4 countries and 3 M euros in funding from the EU Commission, our focus on developing efficient and scalable photocatalytic systems has the potential to transform the industry.
- Dr. Yong Peng has received two prestigious Thesis Awards recognizing and rewarding his excellence in research.November 14, 2023
- A NOx catalyst based on the research carried out in the group reaches the pre-industrial phase in collaboration with ThyssenNovember 14, 2023
- Two EIC HORIZON PATHFINDER projects grantedNovember 14, 2023
- Two new PERTE projects grantedNovember 14, 2023
- Dr. Josep Albero Sancho appointed as Ramón y Cajal Fellow (2022)November 14, 2023