“SOLARCO” has been funded by AEI through “Proyectos de Transición Ecológica y Transición Digital”. The project aims to couple efficiently solar cells in tandem configuration with the catalytic reduction of carbon dioxide using active metal sites embedded in doped graphitic carbon-based materials as electro active catalysts in order to achieve self-sufficient devices able to produce carbonaceous materials of interest in locations not connected to the electrical grid. SOLARCO will use solar cells based on hybrid perovskites and organic semiconductor molecules as photoactive material and semiconductor nanoparticles as electrocatalysts.
- Hermenegildo Garcia’s group hosted in Valencia the 1st in-person meeting of the ECO2Fuel project.October 19, 2022
- International application PCT/ES2020/070826March 9, 2022
- We are part of the “Photored” Project: “Photocatalytic CO2 reductions by green hydrogen”March 2, 2022
- Prof. Hermenegildo García has been named as editorial board member of the Journal “Applied Nano”September 24, 2021
- Ana Primo has offered an interview for the section “They talk about science” published on the UPV websiteSeptember 24, 2021