The EU project led by Galway University has started in June 2020. The project aims at developing a two-step process for CO2 reduction to fuels under continuous flow. Since photocatalytic reactions are typically slow, the targets are to find selective photocatalysts for the processes that can operate at short contact times.
- Dr. Yong Peng has received two prestigious Thesis Awards recognizing and rewarding his excellence in research.November 14, 2023
- A NOx catalyst based on the research carried out in the group reaches the pre-industrial phase in collaboration with ThyssenNovember 14, 2023
- We are part of the MOF2H2 projectNovember 14, 2023
- Two EIC HORIZON PATHFINDER projects grantedNovember 14, 2023
- Two new PERTE projects grantedNovember 14, 2023