“SOLARCO” has been funded by AEI through “Proyectos de Transición Ecológica y Transición Digital”. The project aims to couple efficiently solar cells in tandem configuration with the catalytic reduction of carbon dioxide using active metal sites embedded in doped graphitic carbon-based materials as electro active catalysts in order to achieve self-sufficient devices able to produce carbonaceous materials of interest in locations not connected to the electrical grid. SOLARCO will use solar cells based on hybrid perovskites and organic semiconductor molecules as photoactive material and semiconductor nanoparticles as electrocatalysts.
- Dr. Yong Peng has received two prestigious Thesis Awards recognizing and rewarding his excellence in research.November 14, 2023
- A NOx catalyst based on the research carried out in the group reaches the pre-industrial phase in collaboration with ThyssenNovember 14, 2023
- We are part of the MOF2H2 projectNovember 14, 2023
- Two EIC HORIZON PATHFINDER projects grantedNovember 14, 2023
- Two new PERTE projects grantedNovember 14, 2023